You are automatically enrolled in our client rewards program.
Welcome to Goodheart Animal Health Center’s Client Rewards Program. As part of the Goodheart family, you are automatically enrolled in the program – no forms to fill out, no card to keep track of! Our software system is set up to track your points. We will let you know when you reach the levels described below.
Welcome to Goodheart Animal Health Center’s Client Rewards Program.
- You earn one point for every dollar spent
- As long as you are our client, points will never expire
- If you bring in more than one pet, points are added together to maximize your benefits
- 24/7 access to our team
- A free personalized dog or cat-sized name tag for your pet(s)
- Red or white? We ask because we’ll have a bottle of wine ready for you, just to say “thanks” for giving us a try!
- All Goodheart clients receive a credit of $5 for every $250 spent during an individual visit. This credit can be deducted from your bill on the day of service, or Goodheart can donate it to one of our partner animal welfare groups. For a full list of these groups, visit the Giving Back page on our website.
We truly appreciate your referrals. Word of mouth is the primary way that we grow. When you refer a friend, we’ll comp your friend’s exam (an $80 value) and apply a $25 credit to your Goodheart account.
Get a free, personalized tag at your first visit. We have sizes for dogs and cats. Silver, Gold, and Platinum members earn free tags for life.
Red or white? We ask because we’ll have a bottle of wine ready for you, just to say “thanks” for giving us a try!
Client Rewards benefit levels are based on points:
Once you earn 2,500 points, you will become a silver member for life. You will receive all of the benefits listed below.
Once you earn 5,000 points, you will become a gold member for life. In addition to the benefits listed below, you will receive a 2.5% discount on all future products and services.
All Silver, Gold, and Platinum Rewards Members receive unlimited:
-Complimentary health certificates (for travel within the continental US) for all pets